EJET AVIATION INC. (" EJET ", we or us ) operates the Website as a courtesy to you, and you benefit from the information, opportunities, and points of view depicted there. In addition to materials provided by other users of the EJET community, EJET may provide certain video, audio, or other entertainment or information materials there for you enjoy from time to time. All such materials will be governed by the Terms, and EJET will at all times remain entitled to add to, alter, or remove any materials posted or published in any way at the Website, including any materials you submit to the Website.
Please note the Terms contain provisions that limit EJET's liability to you. You should read the Terms carefully before using any part of the Website. Your use of Website is an acknowledgment that you agree to be bound by all of the Terms.
EJET reserves the right to modify, alter, remove, replace or otherwise update the Terms at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates. You also agree that you will periodically check this webpage and reread the Terms to ensure your timely understanding of any changes or updates. EJET may occasionally send you email messages or other reminders and notices of important changes to any aspect of the Website, including the Terms; however, EJET is not required to send any such notices, and you will be deemed to agree with any changes to the Terms upon EJET's publishing of those changes without further notice to you.
If you have any questions, either about the Website or about the Terms, please feel free to contact EJET through the links provided at the Website.
- Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
- The Website is controlled and operated by EJET, and all materials published on the Website (the Website Materials ), including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and all written material, are subject to copyrights and other rights (collectively, the " Rights ") which are owned and controlled by EJET or by other persons who have licensed their materials to EJET. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any of the Website Materials, unless EJET has given you permission to do so in writing or unless your activities fall under an express term of the Terms.
- Certain systems, methods, or technologies may be employed by EJET in its delivery to you of any of the Website Materials, and all such systems, methods, or technologies are integral to EJET's activities, and remain the sole property of EJET. For clarity, and despite any delivery to you by EJET of any of its products or services, your licence to use any of those products or services expressly excludes any rights in or to any of EJET's proprietary systems, methods, or technologies; and, unless EJET has agreed to the contrary in writing, you may not resell, distribute, copy, mimic, or otherwise deal in any way with any of those systems, methods, or technologies.
- EJET and other words and phrases used to describe wares or services offered by EJET are trademarks of EJET (all such trademarks collectively described as the Trademarks ). You may not use, reprint, or reproduce any of the Trademarks for any commercial purpose or for any purpose other than as expressly licenced to you by EJET in writing, but you may use, reprint, or reproduce any of the Trademarks for discussion or news reporting purposes.
- The materials in the Website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent allowed, EJET disclaims all warranties of any nature, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. While we are committed to the concept of business growth through principled application of resources, your ultimate ability to earn money is based solely on your own practices which are in no way controlled by EJET. You may not rely on the Website for earning any money from any business activity, and we do not promise that you will earn any money from any business activity discussed or presented on the Website.
- EJET does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- EJET does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Website Materials in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not EJET) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction, if there is any.
- The material published at the Website is provided solely for entertainment, philosophical, or educational purposes, and may contain or depict subject matter which does not necessarily describe the prevailing view of EJET (for example, views or opinions described for context or background, those intended to provoke discussion or analysis, or views expressed by third parties using opportunities made available through the Website). EJET makes no representations or warranties regarding any information, views, opinions, ideas or thoughts explored or expressed through the Website.
- EJET is not responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based on or resulting from any information, opinions, products, or things provided in the Website.
- Business transactions are legal transactions, and each one may vary considerably in its risks and obligations. The Website is not legal advice, but only gives broad and generally available information. You may not rely on any information contained or depicted at the Website, and you are encouraged to contact a qualified business lawyer to properly structure any given business venture or transaction.
- EJET may develop and offer certain user-interactive areas (the Users' Areas ) such as forums, bulletins, chat rooms, collaborative environments, or other areas permitting interaction by you with other members of the public. Any notes, message billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted to or through the Users' Areas will become the exclusive property of EJET, and EJET will be entitled to use that material for any type of use forever, including in any media whatsoever. When you submit material to the Website, you agree that EJET has the right to publish the material for any type of use that EJET or any of its directors may think furthers EJET's broader objectives.
- EJET will not be under any obligation to publish any materials submitted through the Users' Areas, and will remain entitled to delete or edit any such materials as it sees fit, without notice to you or anyone, and for any reason whatsoever. EJET may remove or alter the Users' Areas in their entirety, or any aspect of them, at its discretion.
- EJET will not be responsible for any material posted in the Users' Areas. You will not submit or otherwise publish through the Users' Areas any content (collectively, the " Non-Approved Material ") which:
- libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks;
- violates any law; or
- advocates illegal activity.
- If EJET has any reason to believe that you have used any aspect of the Website to engage in any illegal or inappropriate activity, EJET will cooperate with competent authorities, and comply with all court orders to investigate, and EJET will, in that regard, provide any information, including any of your submissions to EJET or to the Website, aliases, personal information or other information that may reasonably be requested about you by such authorities.
- Subject to any other written agreement in place between you and EJET, any material or information that you submit to EJET by Email or other electronic means will be deemed to be information submitted through the Users' Areas.
- You agree to indemnify EJET and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable lawyer's fees, resulting from your use in any way of the Website.
- Certain investment opportunities may be advertised or otherwise presented through the Website. EJET is not related to, and does not control, any entity offering to sell stock or other securities or investment opportunities through the Website. You and all other parties purporting to seek or offer investment opportunities through the Website will comply with all applicable securities laws, and you agree that EJET is not involved in any way with your investment transactions. In particular, and without limiting the generality of the preceding statement, EJET is not a securities broker, financial advisor, or otherwise providing any services in furtherance of any trade in securities. EJET is not providing any recommendations on the advisability of any particular investment opportunity.
- You acknowledge that investing money in business enterprises is always risky and that, depending on the arrangements in place between the parties, you may lose all of the money you invest. As a general rule, you should not invest any money in any business venture without making proper investigations into the business venture and satisfying yourself of the particular risks in the circumstances. For additional information about laws relating to the sale of securities in British Columbia , please see the B.C. Securities Commission: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca.
- Unless otherwise specified, and regardless of the actual physical locations of any computers or computer files accessible via the Website, the Website is deemed to be situated in the Province of British Columbia , Canada . The Website is controlled and operated by EJET from its offices within the Province of British Columbia .
- If any of the Terms is deemed to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be severable from the Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms.