Your privacy is extremely important to us at EJET AVIATION INC ( EJET ), and we will do everything reasonably in our power, and subject to the terms of this Policy, to safeguard your private information.
- Collection of Information
- The website accessible through the domain name www.ejet.ca (the Website ) will not collect any personally identifying information about you without your express consent. Whenever you consent to, and thereafter provide your personally identifying information to EJET through the Website ( Your Information ), EJET will take reasonable steps to safeguard that information.
- EJET will not sell Your Information to any other companies or people, and will not use it for any reason other than those reasons given to you at the time you provide Your Information.
- EJET's obligations to safeguard Your Information are satisfied with basic known Internet security techniques, and EJET need not specially segregate or encrypt Your Information when Your Information is stored online, and EJET will not be responsible for security or other breaches resulting from hacker or other illegal activities of third parties.
- Use Generally
- You should be aware that EJET may, from time to time, make available certain forums, bulletins, or other opportunities (collectively, the Opportunities ) for you to provide comments, questions, and other information about yourself. That information, once provided by you, may be visible to, and collected by, others around the world, either through the Website or by using special software technology called spiders' or other forms of electronic information retrieval systems. EJET will not be responsible for the use of that information by anybody, and if you ever participate in any of the Opportunities you do so entirely at your own risk.
- TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 19 YEARS: While, generally speaking, this website is intended for use by adults, EJET recognizes that, occasionally, youths may take an interest in financial and business activities; and, in fact, it is our view that it is healthy for them to do so.
- However, if you are under the age of 19 years, be sure to ask your parents for permission before you send any information about yourself to EJET or to anyone else over the Internet, including through the Website. Remember, your parents look out for your safety and wellbeing, and they have a legal responsibility to make sure your activities do not put you at unnecessary risk.
- Purchase Information
- You may be invited to purchase or register at the Website for products, services or events provided by EJET. As part of the purchase or registration process for those products, services or events, you will be asked to provide certain personally identifying information (the Purchase Information ), which information is required in order to properly deliver any such products or services, or in order to process your registration.
- EJET will hold the Purchase Information in reasonable confidence, and on the same basis as it holds Your Information, subject always to the terms of any supplementary agreements (such as end user or purchase agreements) you may enter into with EJET, and also subject to any terms indicated to you at the time you provide the Purchase Information.
- For clarity, and in event for any reason that the Purchase Information may be deemed to be different from Your Information, EJET may use the Purchase Information in any way to improve the overall quality of its products, services or other things provided by EJET from time to time, but it will not ever sell the Purchase Information to any other companies or people.
- Part of Terms
For additional information or questions about our legal or privacy statements, contact us using the links and contact information provided at the Website.